Those who want to participate in the symposium with a notice should send their abstracts through the notice submission module in the web site until
January 31st, 2023.
- Oral and Poster paper abstracts will be collected for the symposium.
- It is necessary to register for the symposium so that abstracts can be published on the abstract dijital book.
- A participant can submit maximum 3 papers.
- The abstracts should be structured to include introduction, purpose, method, results and discussion information.
- Academic titles should not be used, and abstracts must not exceed 500 words.
- Posters will be presented as "digital posters".
- Paper texts are collected via the online paper system.
- Submission of papers via e-mail or in other different ways will not be accepted.
- All information requested on the paper format page must be entered completely.
- Papers saved in the system can be edited until the last submission date but cannot be edited or modified once sent.
- Submitted papers are reviewed after the last submission date. As a result of the review, submitted papers are accepted or rejected.
- Authors will be able to benefit from the discounted rates once the letter of acceptance is issued after the discounted registration date.
- Paper presentations will be in English.
The Asian Sleep Research Society will honor the highest scored 10 abstracts! The award includes a certificate and a monetary prize of $500 ($300 for Turkish participants). All oral and poster presentations will be judged by the Scientific Committee. The first and presenting authors below the age of 35 years will be candidates.
Digital Poster Technical Specifications :
Click to for abstract submission
- It should be prepared as 3: 4 vertically as JPEG.
- High resolution, minimum 1536 (width) x 2048 (height).
- The writings on Digital E-posters that are prepared according to the specified scale should be as large and legible as possible. Suggested font is Arial between 12 - 22 points.
- If the information on the E-poster does not fit on one page, a second page should be made on the same scale, and the quality of the pasted pictures and tables should be high.
- If authors are having problems with JPEG resolution, they can submit their files with ppt or pptx extensions directly.
- JPEG or workfiles should be sent to email@example.com untill March 1st